The Allens Group is undergoing an exciting period of rapid growth and is seeking to recruit a Contracts Manager for work across the UK and or Europe. Reporting to the Contracts Director you will be responsible for ensuring that the organizations objectives are achieved through the delivery of a wide range of projects in partnership with our specialist Sub-contractors, In house labour and engineering team You will be a experience in the fencing / construction industry as a Contracts Manager / Supervisor, and be able to demonstrate
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work independently towards agreed targets
- Major project management success
- Knowledge of the security industry and the expectations that they set
- Working to budgets and other contractual constraint
- A Full understanding of the HSW act and its implementation in the work place
- Must have a Full clean UK Driving License, and have the ability to hold or already hold Her Majesties Government Security Clearance.