It is the objective of the Allens Group to continue to benefit our people, customers & those who work with us by providing Perimeter Security and Associated Products/Services, which meet or exceed the standards required by our customers and stakeholders.
Open our SHEQ policy statement.
In order to achieve this objective, the Company has established and shall maintain an effective Integrated Management System in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008. BS EN ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001 2007
As an integral part of this, the company shall apply the following:
- Identifying our Customer’s needs & expectations through effective communication, reviewing of customer requirements, & to satisfy those needs/expectations.
- A commitment to the prevention of Pollution, Accidents & Incidents through determining & reviewing the significant HSE aspects/hazards relating to the business & provide the necessary resources in order to apply appropriate control measures.
- Establishing & communicating meaningful SHEQ objectives & performance targets to all staff together with regularly reviewing performance as a basis of continual improvement.
- Developing & implementing controlled processes.
- Driving a commitment to continual improvement in our Operational & SHEQ performance.
- Complying with the requirements of the business management systems together with measuring their effectiveness.
- Identification & compliance with applicable Regulatory and other requirements to which we subscribe including national & international standards together with relevant codes of practice.
- Developing employee skills & increasing their contributions to our SHEQ performance through involvement, effective information, instruction, supervision & training.
- Developing supplier/contractor relationships to obtain defect free materials together with on time delivery & encourage the development of SHEQ best practice.
- A commitment to providing Quality, products/services we deliver to our customers